Terms of Trade
- SANGUINE will submit the detailed resume of perspective/short listed candidates to the client. SANGUINE shall arrange face to face or telephonic interviews (as desired) of those candidates whom the client wishes to interview.
- The Resume submitted to the client will not be diverted/divulged to any other organization or individual without the express consent of Sanguine
- Fee for candidates finally hired by the client :-
(a) Junior Level - The client will pay a sum equal to 8.33% of annual package of the hired candidates
(b) Middle & Senior Level - An amount of 12.5% of the annual package offered to the hired candidate
- It is mandatory for the client to inform SANGUINE the final hiring and the package offered to the candidates. This can be done over telephone or by email.
- Taxes/levies or any other charges imposed by the government will be to client's account. At present a service tax of 10.3% of the gross bill is in vogue payable by the client as per Finance Act of 1997.
- Payment will be released by the client within 30 days counted from the date the candidate joins the organization.
- Free Replacement will be provided by SANGUINE in case the hired candidate voluntarily terminates the hiring within 90 days
- Disputes if any, will be under the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.